In Spartanburg and other Upstate cities, spring is a fleeting season when chilly nights shift to balmy days that require reliable air conditioning. If you haven’t scheduled spring HVAC maintenance, now is a great time to jumpstart your comfort while claiming the most convenient appointments.
Advantages of Spring HVAC Maintenance
Spring is the perfect time to have your air conditioner serviced. Proactive maintenance plans help you start the cooling season on the right foot while avoiding the annual repair rush. You’ll experience a variety of other benefits.
- According to studies, preventive maintenance can lower your heating and cooling bills by 5 to 15%.
- Preseason tune-ups extend your air conditioner’s service life by detecting minor issues before they worsen or require serious repairs.
- Preventive maintenance reduces unexpected expenses that can put a dent in your monthly budget and increase your ownership costs unnecessarily.
- Routine checkups give you a snapshot of the equipment’s condition for added peace of mind.
What’s Included in a Spring AC Tuneup?
Heat pumps and central air conditioners have similar maintenance requirements. For best results, our professionals check each part of the system. Here are a few general maintenance tasks that are included in each tuneup regardless of the make or model.
- We check and adjust the refrigerant pressure to maintain optimal performance.
- Our technicians test the electrical connections to detect efficiency-decreasing voltage fluctuations.
- We clean the coils to remove insulating buildup that reduces the heat transfer rate.
- To prevent corrosion, water damage and algae growth, we sanitize the condensate pan and drain line.
Scheduling Heating and Cooling Services
Just one annual maintenance visit can keep your air conditioner in top form. If you own a heat pump, schedule heating and cooling services in the spring and fall to protect your warranty coverage and enjoy optimal efficiency. Lowering your monthly utility bills and long-term ownership costs is easy, and you can start by booking a tuneup today. Give us a call or view our maintenance page for more details.