Founded in 1945, George M. Hill & Sons, Inc. is the area’s most experienced air conditioner company. Our company performs HVAC maintenance, repairs, and installations for customers across South Carolina’s entire Upstate region including Boiling Springs, Duncan, Greer, Moore, Spartanburg, SC, and the surrounding areas.
Our Core Values
Over the years, we’ve built our business by delivering dependable HVAC services with an emphasis on integrity. We’re proud to follow the same core values developed by our founder George Miller Hill decades ago.
- Customer Service: For your satisfaction, we offer punctual, respectful service and solutions that are customized for your needs.
- Pricing: Our customers receive fair flat-rate prices, no-nonsense estimates, and excellent all-around value.
- Information: To help you make informed decisions, we thoroughly explain your options and take the time to answer all your questions.
Our HVAC Contractors and Credentials
If you’re looking for an air conditioner company in the Spartanburg area, you have lots of options. Other AC contractors might provide the same services, but they don’t always deliver the same quality.
- We’re Spartanburg’s only Trane Comfort Specialist, and we’re one of the top five dealers in the state. This designation means that we have met the brand’s highest standards for installation, service, customer satisfaction, and training.
- Strong qualifications set us apart from the competition. In addition to meeting mandatory licensing requirements, we maintain voluntary certifications, including NCI Duct System Optimization Certification, and employ NATE-certified specialists who have passed the industry’s most rigorous exams.
- Reputable professionals stand behind their work. Our factory-authorized contractors offer a long-term warranty that protects your new HVAC equipment for up to 20 years, and we guarantee the quality of our labor.
Our Comfort Promise
Our purpose is to keep your family comfortable by offering quality services and fair prices. As a company, we believe in doing the right thing. We put honesty and integrity before profits. This philosophy is why we handle all calls personally rather than hiring an answering service, and it’s why our sales staff doesn’t work on commission. Our goal is to find the best solution for each customer, and we provide the information that you need to make the decision yourself without extra pressure from a sales team. This consistent commitment to customer satisfaction is why we’re the area’s most experienced and most trusted HVAC company.
If you have specific heating and cooling concerns or if you’re looking for an HVAC contractor to maintain your air conditioner, call us today. We service residential and light commercial equipment from all brands.
Be recognized as the most professional and best overall customer experience HVAC company in Spartanburg.
Provide quality installation and service for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment in both residential and light commercial markets by:
- Providing the highest level of overall total customer service experience and products.
- Establish and cultivate a training program to ensure the best overall customer experience, quality installation, service, and safety.
- Hire, develop, and retain employees who are committed to our growth and customer satisfaction.
- Align with suppliers who support our Mission and Vision
- Provide profitable return to key stakeholders
At George M Hill & Sons, Inc (GMH) our clients are our family. We have been part of the Spartanburg community for over 75 years. Our strong values and quality workmanship helped make us leaders in the HVAC industry. We are a company you can rely on, as we believe we
have to earn your business.
Our 8 Principles of Business
- Cooperation and Team Spirit
- Untiring Effort for Improvement
- Courtesy & Humility
- Community Involvement
George M Hill & Sons, Inc is a company that will…
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction
- Be open and honest
- Work together as a team
- Change for the better of ourselves, customers, community and industry
- Always think of new ways to promote growth and better serve our clientele