Founded in 1945, George M. Hill & Sons, Inc. is the area’s most experienced air conditioner company. Our contractors perform HVAC maintenance, repairs, and installations for customers across South Carolina’s entire Upstate region including Boiling Springs, Duncan, Greer, Moore, Spartanburg, SC, and the surrounding areas.
Our Core Values
Over the years, we’ve built our business by delivering dependable HVAC services with an emphasis on integrity. We’re proud to follow the same core values developed by our founder George Miller Hill decades ago.
- Customer Service: For your satisfaction, we offer punctual, respectful service and solutions that are customized for your needs.
- Pricing: Our customers receive fair flat-rate prices, no-nonsense estimates, and excellent all-around value.
- Information: To help you make informed decisions, we thoroughly explain your options and take the time to answer all your questions.
Our HVAC Contractors and Credentials
If you’re looking for an air conditioner company in the Spartanburg area, you have lots of options. Other AC contractors might provide the same services, but they don’t always deliver the same quality.
- We’re Spartanburg’s only Trane Comfort Specialist, and we’re one of the top five dealers in the state. This designation means that we have met the brand’s highest standards for installation, service, customer satisfaction, and training.
- Strong qualifications set us apart from the competition. In addition to meeting mandatory licensing requirements, we maintain voluntary certifications, including NCI Duct System Optimization Certification, and employ NATE-certified specialists who have passed the industry’s most rigorous exams.
- Reputable professionals stand behind their work. Our factory-authorized contractors offer a long-term warranty that protects your new HVAC equipment for up to 20 years, and we guarantee the quality of our labor.
Our Comfort Promise
Our purpose is to keep your family comfortable by offering quality services and fair prices. As a company, we believe in doing the right thing. We put honesty and integrity before profits. This philosophy is why we handle all calls personally rather than hiring an answering service, and it’s why our sales staff doesn’t work on commission. Our goal is to find the best solution for each customer, and we provide the information that you need to make the decision yourself without extra pressure from a sales team. This consistent commitment to customer satisfaction is why we’re the area’s most experienced and most trusted HVAC company.
If you have specific heating and cooling concerns or if you’re looking for an HVAC contractor to maintain your air conditioner, call us today. We service residential and light commercial equipment from all brands.